Thursday, October 2, 2008

VP Debates

I started watching, then stopped, then started again.

Dear Senator Biden:
I was so happy when you said that you supported rights for same-sex couples. And then you had to go and say you didn't support gay marriage, and my smile turned upside down.

Also, "madrassa" is the Arabic word for "school". So when you say that we should help build schools instead of madrassas, my head kinda hurts. I get that "madrassa" has a specific connotation in English, but still.

xoxo
Evelyn, who's gonna vote for you anyway

Dear Governor Palin:
Try not to look so scared. And "Change" is the Obama slogan. Also, if I'd made a drinking game featuring "maverick" "hockey mom" and anything about families, I'd be drunk by now.

Peace and Love,
Evelyn, who would only vote for you if your politics resembled Tina Fey's as much as your face did

No comments: